Meet Chaos! Chaos came to us through no fault of his own. He may look like he has a tough exterior but is a BIG softie at heart – he cannot get enough fuss or cuddles! Chaos is unaware of his size and still thinks he is a puppy with so much energy – he needs a patient home with somebody willing to put the time in to teach him some basic commands. Chaos does walk nicely on a lead and is particularly fond of a DentaStick! Chaos will make somebody a great companion with his loyal nature and loving temperament. Chaos is not good with small dog’s, and definitely no Cats.
If you are interested in giving Choas his loving, forever home, then give us a call to arrange a viewing to see this lovely boy.
- I need training how to sit nicely (and then I can master the rest)
- I’d prefer an adult only household
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I’d prefer to be the only dog in a home
- I’d prefer to be the only animal in a home
- I’m a gentle giant (big and strong)
- I love fuss and attention