Salty, is a very independent cat, but nevertheless requiring cuddles on his terms.
He is very gentle, and is now ready to find a family that will take great care of him.
Salty has had an echocardiogram, but there is no evidence of heart problems at this stage, but possibly in the future.
Would you be able to give Salty the home he really requires?
- I’d prefer to be the only cat in a home
- I need to be able to go outside and explore
- I could live with children of secondary school age
- I’m independent; I like to do my own thing!
- I would prefer not to live with a dog